Communities in control
To bring people together and support them to take charge of their own individual and shared futures.
- PDT has declared a climate crisis and is supporting environmental and ecological recovery in the face of a warming planet
- sharing social and economic opportunities
- encouraging self-sufficiency
- providing equal opportunities for all communities
- equitable distribution of justice and power in all our work.
Objects of the Charity
The charity is a company limited by guarantee. Its objects are the promotion for the public benefit of urban regeneration in areas of social and economic deprivation (and in particular within the west and inner London Boroughs and the City of Westminster).
Under the articles of association, the company is managed by the Board of Trustees, who are also directors of the company. The Trustees meet regularly and receive detailed management accounts and reports ensuring effective control over the organisation’s business plan and operations
What we do
- Cultural and creative regeneration through Grand Junction @ Saint Mary Magdalene
- Support the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and declaration of the climate crisis
- Skills, Training, Jobs Vocational qualifications Enterprise coaching and business planning seminars
- Community Health
- Social Enterprise mentoring
- Volunteering in the community
2015/16 Sustainable Communities Award – City of London Corporation
For more information please contact CEO Neil Johnston firstname.lastname@example.org